As part of our Join Week 2018, The Metropolitan Board of the Chicago Urban League is hosting its 2nd #MBPackitUp! In January 2018, MetroBoard will be collecting donations for items to donate to a shelter in Chicago. The items most needed by the shelter include:
- Disposable diapers and baby wipes
- Socks and underwear (for children and women)
- Baby bottles
- Baby Shampoo
- Children’s toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Coloring books / Arts and Crafts
- Towel and wash cloths
- Personal hygiene products (Multi-ethnic Shampoo/conditioner, Soap, Toothbrushes/Toothpaste, deodorant, tampons/pads)
- Slippers for children and Women
Note: Items must be non-used/unopened.
If you would like to donate any of the items, a donation box is available at the Chicago Urban League (4510 S. Michigan, Chicago, IL). We also welcome monetary donations via the link below. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
Click Here to Make a Monetary Donation